Battle training is for those who want to train their spirit mostly in their attack ability!
Battle training is for those who want to train their spirit mostly in their attack ability. Occasionally this also can bring up other attributes as well. Art for Battle training can include anything to do with fighting, whether it's playful with other creatures or spirit, something involving actual danger, or a battle. Spirits who have familiars can also do battle training with their familiars.
1. You are only allowed to do a max of THREE total training pictures a day per spirit!
2. Training art must be a fullbody image, colored, with at least a simple background, and can be a really clean sketch at minimum (no messy/hairy lines, etc). Literature must be at minimum 500 words!
3. There is no limit to the number of spirits in a single image, however they cannot be obstructing each other too much. Same with literature, however all spirits must appear in the whole literature and must not overshadow each other.
4. Any more than one missing or added trait/marking in the art/lit and it will be sent to corrections.
5. Training art is very picky about other activities it is paired with. Prompts that give an extra reward for something added to the piece is generally accepted, however please note training art DOES NOT give PT and EXP, or anything that is based off those results.